w/b 08.11.21: School is OPEN, all children must attend every day if they are well. We look forward to seeing everyone. The Children's Centre (at Altmore) is open too.
On Thursday 11.11.21 at 11 o'clock we will be marking Remembrance Day, by gathering together in the playground to stand quietly and still for two minutes. If you would like to observe our 'ceremony' you are very welcome to stand on the pavements around school and join-in.
This year marks 100 years since the nation's collective Remembrance traditions were first brought together; they are traditions that millions participate in every year across the UK (and around the world).
- The Poppy - Why we wear a poppy
- Two-minutes silence - Why we have two minutes silence
- Armistice Day - The significance of Armistice Day - 11th November
- The service for the unknown warrior
- The march-past at the Cenotaph - Remembrance Sunday
Please click on the link to the Royal British Legion's website for more information. The Royal British Legion
If you would like to buy a poppy they are being sold in the main school office.
Thank you for your support in continuing to follow our COVID-19 safety rules, helping us to keep our school safe for everyone:
- If your child/children start to display COVID-19 related symptoms please do not send them to school.
- Please book a COVID-19 test and let school know by calling 020 8472 0386.
- Please make sure that you are wearing a face mask when collecting your children at the end of the school day. You will be reminded by staff if you are not wearing a mask.
- Please remember to keep a safe distance from other parents.
- Please continue to check for messages from school on your phones (text messages and e-mails) via the Teachers2parents app. Thank you very much for your co-operation.